iBeats Review


Couple of weeks ago, I bought an HTC Sensation XE. It comes with and original iBeats and the phone itself in powered by beats audio. Two weeks after, I sell the phone and replace it with a galaxy tab.

After using it with sensation xe and galaxy tab, there were two things that I found out:
1. I enjoyed listening to Nikki Minaj songs (LOL) using my sensation xe but not with the galaxy tab. It is because of the beats audio software of the sensation xe.

2. If you are torn between choosing a sensation or a sensation xe, do the math.
SENSATION=24,000 PESOS
SENSATION XE (with iBeats)=26,000 PESOS
iBeats=6,500 pesos



Thats it. My first blog post :) I will update this blog from time to time. :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment